Call for speakers
We’ve saved a few speaker slots for a Call for speakers so that we can have people out there we’ve not come across yet submit a talk. The chosen session will be based on how well the topic fits with that of the other speakers’ topics, bearing in mind we’re focused on frontend developers from the design side to the more code-heavy engineering side.
It doesn’t matter how much speaking experience you have, we’re interested in your topic. It may be useful to point out what you hope people will get from your session, wether it’s a practical insight, theory or insight into your experiences for example.
Deadline for submissions is 30 April 2017.
All of our program is curated by an independent content team. We select and build the program based on the speakers’ competence, and talk’s relevance to our event.
Terms of suggesting a proposal
- The call for speakers is open until 30 April 2017.
- The speaker selection process begins on 1 May 2017.
- Selected speakers will be informed before 31 May 2017.
- The selected speaker has to be available to speak on either of the conference dates (31 August – 1 September 2017).
- The talks will be filmed and made available online for free.
- Travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the organizers.